• Born in Elgin, IL
• Diplomat - National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
• Graduate of National University of Health Sciences
• Past Chairman on Committees for Chamber of Commerce
• Guest Speaker for both Chiropractic and Business Forums
• Certified Acupuncture and Manipulation under anesthesia
• Pinnacle Doctor of the Year 2010
• Board member on numerous charitable organizations
• National board certified
• State board licensed Illinois and Michigan
• Founding member Pinnacle Chiropractic Systems LLC
• Married 21 years, 2 children
From an early age, Dr. Hendon suffered from digestive issues and thought nothing could be done after multiple main stream medical treatments. Then his parents decided to take him to the Chiropractor. In the initial visit the Chiropractor diagnosed a pinched nerve in his spine causing all the digestive issues and started treatment immediately. Quickly Dr. Hendon started to feel better. A few years later at the suggestion of his father, Dr. Hendon decided to pursue a career serving patients as a Chiropractor
Following his undergraduate studies Dr. Hendon attended the National University of
Health Sciences in Lombard, IL and received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree. While there he earned highest honors and the Clinical Internship award.
Following graduation, Dr. Hendon opened a private practice in Arlington Heights, IL and married his beautiful wife that he met while backpacking in Europe several years before. Over the last 23+ years he has maintained a high volume practice while helping doctors from across the country to serve more people with the latest procedures and cutting edge technology. In 2010 Dr. Hendon was awarded the Doctor of the Year from Pinnacle Chiropractic Management group and became a founding member of Pinnacle Chiropractic Systems in 2021.